Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
shadow realm

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
well first part is if you die you can be sent to a "shadow land"

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
I feel like this is out of this work and will probably get rejected but say keep inventory is on but when u die u have to fight a boss that is as powerful or more powerful as the bosses we have in nations mining worlds, i know how this may sound "he coming up with stupid shit again" buttt think about it it could be a really cool custom plugin maybe?

I would say its probably a 1-20 chance of actually winning but i would really like this to happen.

(btw idk if this is reasonable)

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
it would be more custom with the mob bosses u have and idk how to teleport someone to the shadow land after dying butttt i believe in pab and weird i knoww they can do it!! happy holidays theman12143 signing off

Reactions: GIGeorge

BibbityJo

Citizen

Forum Premium
Oct 16, 2020
LV

So essentially die and go to limbo to battle for your stuff back?

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

All this really sounds like to me is that if you die there becomes a way for users to win/keep their stuff? More advanced than a regular keep inventory?

@theman12143

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

At this current time we will not be considering adding a system for Inventory Keep... even one that makes you fight for it. Its certainly an interesting thought but for now, the answer is no.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.