Username:
DOUG_DIMMADOME

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
re-enable piglin trades

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Re-Enable Piglin Trades

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Piglin Trading was recently disabled. While i'm not sure why, I assume it was because of economic balance reasons. If this is the case, it makes no sense;

The cost of a trade with a Piglin is one gold ingot. No matter the trade, the value of the gold ingot ($5) is substantially more than the value of the items gathered from that piglin trade at present time (except for soul speed) Enchantment.

Per the base MC Drop Table;

Every single item on the drop table is worth less than a Gold Ingot. For the potions, whose value is questionable but probably more than $5 per, the math Mojang displays makes it clear that the amount spent (lost) is going to be far, far higher than the actual value of the item.

My main argument for bringing them back is their role in the balance of "non-renewable resources" in minecraft. Many of the drops they grant, such as the obsidian variant, quartz etc are non-renewable items in minecraft that, traditionally, have a limited

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
no

Reactions: Leolannan

WeirdBuilder

Strange Dev
Developer
Admin
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This change is being looked into. We'll update on this thread regarding the possible reimplementation of piglins.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

This will be active after the upcoming world reset. Marking as In Progress For Now!

Locked and Labeled In Progress

• Love
Reactions: _imCj
Status
Not open for further replies.