LV

Username:
Director7

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Lobby minigames

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Add some minigames to the lobby, stuff like parkour, a treasure hunt, or something like that. There are already some cool little easter eggs I've found in the lobby but something like minigames at some of the buildings or small cash rewards for finding little easter eggs would be really cool.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Make exploring and spending time in the lobby more enjoyable, and if there were multiplayer games it would let people from different nations spend time together.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
no

Reactions: GIGeorge

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

+1 I am all for any fun things added to lobby that make it easier to interact and have fun w/ members from other nations.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

So at the moment we are working on incorporating so many different things to the server that adding minigames of sort aren't on the development to do list. Instead I suggest looking into possible events that can be run by administration on the lobby server so that each nation can still work together on things.

Feel free to post some ideas you may have for suggestions here @_imCj @pauldersgate @Director7

Reactions: _imCj

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

So at the moment we are working on incorporating so many different things to the server that adding minigames of sort aren't on the development to do list. Instead I suggest looking into possible events that can be run by administration on the lobby server so that each nation can still work together on things.

Feel free to post some ideas you may have for suggestions here @_imCj @pauldersgate @Director7
As Pab said, feel free to post suggestions/ideas here. Not a super high priority but I wouldn't mind adding a few small things/looking into adding them to spawn.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Locking for now, if yall have suggestions in regards to events or whatnot post individual suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.