LV

Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
horse riding in spawn

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
i am suggesting that people get a horse or can purchase for in lobby for imp ingame that they have in a stable that can be used to get around lobby faster and maybe crazy idea :) buT statement here some how people who log in get a horse but the horses stack and they can only ride there own horse some how idk if its possible, this is for the future part of lobby when the shopping district will be open to make it easier to move around faster.\

all a maybe if this sounds good idk if u need more detail i will talk in detail because it could be pages

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
move fast in lobby with out pets and to maybe give new players a chance to explore spawn without the long walks.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
honestly i think u have the plugins its just how long it will take to do it

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Im going to deny this for 2 reasons,
1. Putting horses for each user in the lobby sounds like a great fun idea, however in the end it means well have too many of them or not enough, and at this time the development team does not have the time to investigate custom solutions to this matter.
2. Part of being on the lobby server is just taking it all in, it isn't mean to just fly right by and you are done, but really enjoying every details are our build team spent a long time making it just right.

For now we will not be looking into incorporating this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.