Suggestion: certain title for redstone builders that can use hoppers and builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzo456

Citizen

Nov 15, 2020
LV

Username:
Alzo456

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
certain title for redstone builders that can use hoppers and builders

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
the idea is that there would be a certain rank for one person per nation that is allowed to build "state sponsored" redstone farms for the nation

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
it will allow large amounts of farm rescources to come in without the need of very large farms and the space required wont be much. the only problem with said farms is that they will require hoppers and pistons.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
no

Reactions: Moosebobby

DOUG_DIMMADOME

Memorial Admin

Nation Leader
Aureus
Nov 13, 2020
Awards
DIMMSDALE, COLONY 4
LV

I think the chances of them allowing redstone farms is very low, if only because it makes making money very easy and requires little work.

I think, though, that they should create some sort of application where people can use pistons/hoppers, or have them placed, for aesthetic/non-farm reasons, like making piston doors, restaurant tables, etc.

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

There's an economic reason these are disabled, they can be abused easily. -1 from me.

WeirdBuilder

Strange Dev
Developer
Admin
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

We will not be granting any users the ability to place these items, they're disabled for a reason.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.