LV

Username:
Jaydenxz

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Bring back Villagers

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Well, it's quite simple, Imperia is dead. And Villagers in my opinion are in a big part of minecraft's constitution, and yes i know it's a roleplay server, and people should work hard to get what they want! but still it's way too much difficult to be able to get an upgrade without Villys. So.. Why not do a Villager Mall in imperia, and change the cost of items. Instead of vanilla currency (Emeraulds) change it to real money ingame $ .. on the plus side our beloved Imperia will come back to life.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
People on the server, especially newcommers will enjoy more their time as it's going to be much more easiers for them to move forward with the server's roleplay system.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
A plugin, not sure. but i think it's doable with a command block.

Last edited:

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

-1 I don't think it's that challenging to get an upgrade without Villagers.

BibbityJo

Citizen

Forum Premium
Oct 16, 2020
LV

+1, I think there would be a way to work this in to help benefit and balance the economy.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

It is my intention to look into having some NPC shops at spawn to add to the RPG element and sell a few things you guys might want beyond the block shop, however, villagers themselves sell way too many things that can be detrimental and if we're going to go so far as to modify the villager system, we might as well just use the NPC system instead. Again, this is not immediate nor guaranteed to happen but it is something I've been looking into/considering since before the server even launched. Due to this, I will be rejecting this suggestion as is.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.