Suggestion: Being able to travel to other nations if the other nation have “whitelisted” you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamingPro29

Citizen

Nov 26, 2020
LV

Username:
TheGamingPro29

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Being able to travel to other nations if the other nation have “whitelisted” you

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
It would be cool if we could go to our allies nations or enemies nations if were whitelisted. There’s 2 parts to it, either you can only see what’s going on but not place or do anything or you can place blocks and interact with everything.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This would be helpful for helping out allies, making alliances, and repairing alliances. Basically better role play opportunities.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
I’m not perfectly sure what a plug-in is but I believe it would change the plug-in for not letting you go to other nations, I might be wrong though

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

My standpoint at this time in regards to this suggestion is going to be, if we allow users to travel to other nations, itll be an all or nothing kind of a deal. We wont be enabling a true whitelist to a nation, and wont be making more custom groups to make this work.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

After some review we have decided that at this time this is not something that we are looking forward to doing. If you wish to meet up with other leaders you may visit eachother within Imperia(Lobby) Where we will be releasing the new embassies soon!

Locked.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Status
Not open for further replies.