LV

Username:
Goldenium

What service is your suggestion for?
All Servers

What are you suggesting?
Balancing the prices of the /worth

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I'm suggesting that the price for item gets looked into more and gets balanced so there isn't just one thing that everyone does. people would be able to do what they enjoy and earning actually a decent penny. I saw the changes last night but its still insignificant and fishing is still ''the way to make money'' I'm suggesting that multiple jobs like people that just want to farm and people that just wants to mine gets more balanced than the whole server sitting and watching Netflix while they fish.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
People will get less bored and will think of the server more as a rpg than just your general grinding factions.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
this will only require changes in the configs of the worth plugin.

Reactions: Moosebobby

WeirdBuilder

Strange Dev
Developer
Admin
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Hey Goldenium! As the economy manager, my primary goal is to create an enjoyable economy wherein people have the freedom to engage in multiple moneymaking methods and still make at least a semi-competitive amount of Imperials per hour. The issue with balancing an economy on a server like ours is that there are many layers of interactions which enable/restrict players from particular money generating methods, and I simply don't know them all off the top of my head. As a result, I spend multiple hours researching and testing moneymaking methods so that I have a baseline to value items off of, and then establish prices. Unfortunately, this means that for the time being, some items will remain at "Worthless" value and others will remain as they are until I can get to them and properly test them.

I'm committed to maintaining the economy and making it as varied as I can while maintaining balance. While some things may be slow to value/revisit, rest assured, I've not forgotten them ;).

Marking this suggestion as approved. Hope this response helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.