LV

Username:
Time2Jam

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
An update to player privileges and interactions

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Right now in the game there are few landlords and unclear leadership. The goal is to go out, establish currency through however means, and to rank up to engage in more privileged and complex gameplay. The initial grind can become monotonous and discouraging for new players craving action and instant gratification. My suggestion is too either lessen the initial grind by plumping up new player economy maybe by giving them access to a warp with better trades, or to find a way to incorporate them into the overall story. If citizens belonged to an established city/landlord and worked their way up to depart and start their own city, the progression would be smooth and enjoyable. Right now citizens go out and build without protections and progression just to own what they've already worked hard for. Having jobs or a message board with daily tasks as a way to earn money as a citizen could be a great way to further immerse the player and entertain at the same time.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Overall player retention, satisfaction, etc.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
I don't think so.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

So I have some pretty great news for you,
It seems that every nation has a LandLord at this point, this means that every nation has a "town", almost all nations are also going to have their colony leader chosen within the next week once the competition ends. But we will review this and see what we can possibly do :)

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

@Time2Jam I am currently looking into a few ideas with our Devs. We will get back to this post when we have an idea on what, if anything, we will be doing. Thank you for the suggestion.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

@Time2Jam We are now offering Quests at /spawn. Over time we may add more!

Changes are now live.

Status
Not open for further replies.