LV

Username:
Moosebobby

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Allowing buying Land Upgrades

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Allow purchasing the upgrade of your 100x100 claim after the purchase of landlord. For example you need 75k for a 200x200 claim at landlord, but you should be able to purchase the 100x100 for 50k and then upgrade to 200x200 at a later date for the remaining 25k. (100k for mayor, 50k for the mayor upgrade) (150k for governor, 100k for that upgrade)
You can create an upgrade option for each rank on the forums as well where they list their new signs and coords and give the money.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Allows expansion of original claim, allows growth for towns that might want to stay on a specific rank (like if you can afford the upgrade but not the next rank). There is no reason to not allow this unless there is already another claim within the area you are trying to expand to.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
Change - Worldguard borders done on application.

Reactions: GIGeorge and Qubs

GIGeorge

Landlord

Demoria
Forum Premium
Nov 18, 2020
LV

Makes a lot of sense to me. I'm hesitant to upgrade bc idk if I want 100x100 or 200x200 yet. +1

Stolio

No U
Former Owner
Oct 10, 2020
Awards
LV

This has been approved, it will cost $150,000 in order to upgrade your land size if you did not do so during your initial rankup (this amount does not currently change per rank).

We will make a new application soon!

@Revanrose6

Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.