LV

Username:
BibbityJo

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Allow more access to /jail

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Having such restricted access to /jail for breaking nation rules almost makes the command obsolete. At a minimum, the leader and 2nd in command should also have access to /lb tb and /jail, if not the immigration officer as well.

If this cannot be done, then the server staff needs to be able to step in and handle issues more efficiently and jail/ban if needed.

For example; N2 had a troll today actively griefing things, and causing a scene in chat, multiple server staff came and observed while we were scrambling trying to get the player to stop griefing, and they couldn't/wouldn't assist. Instead, we had to ping the hell out of our judicial officer who is studying finals to get on just to jail.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Better management of trouble players and more control within the nations.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
No. just permission changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qubs and Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr

Citizen

Nov 9, 2020
LV

+1 I agree that more users need to have access to this command. At first I was against nation leader's having this command as I don't want it to be abused but after today's events I think it is necessary that active server members (i.e. government members) are granted these permissions. If we have no way to enforce our nation rules, why bother even having them. If blatant trolling will not be handled by staff members, we need to take it into our own hands. Standing idly by while our community projects were being destroyed by a troll left us feeling very powerless and frustrated.

Reactions: BibbityJo

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

+1

I know it’s been said that “the president of the USA doesn’t put people in jail” not everyone’s nation is based off of that ideal. It would be nice to be able to do these commands as a 2nd in command and nation leader

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This will be approved for now - however only for the nation leader. if this is abused we will remove this feature.

Will be live later today.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This is now live - Nation leaders can now use the Sherriff commands.

Reactions: MocaBear
Status
Not open for further replies.