Suggestion: Addition of teleport command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Addition of teleport command.

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I am suggestion the addition of /tpa or /tp to allow players to teleport to each other rather than walking/riding all around the nation. While I understand the point of not having it currently is to increase the level of roleplay and realism regarding travel, I don't feel I gain enough of a feeling of realism to outweigh the burden of not being able to tp. I still think it would be extremely valuable to add as a paid command under extra commands. An alternative suggestion to a donation feature may be to make tps cost a certain amount of imps so that they are allowed, but not free.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Easier to move around your nation and connect with friends.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
It will, just not sure which one.

Last edited:

twistedjonny

Citizen

Nov 15, 2020
LV

Hmm...I like the idea of making it cost money in game to use if that were even possible. I like the idea to have it in the nation servers as well. I'm just one of those lazy people though :p

Reactions: _imCj

Lodogg

Citizen

Nov 25, 2020
LV

+1 this would help out a lot. I would be okay paying a good amount of money for it each use. This can also simply be added in the essentials/essentialsX plugin.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Especially considering how small the maps are at this time there is little to no need for this, a big part of the RPG of the game is the fact that one must travel from one end of the map to another. At this time we will not be accepting this suggestion.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.