Suggestion: Addition of convenience commands to buycraft shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Addition of convenience commands to buycraft shop.

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Now that the a "additional commands" section has been added to the buycraft shop, I feel as though more commands should be added to this section. This current suggestion includes the /wb (workbench) and /dipose (trash can), and /cnd all (condense all), and /cnd allnorev (condense all no reverse) commands be added as individual purchasable commands for the purpose of convenience. This includes any other commands that fit the criteria of convenience without offering any sort of competitive advantage.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Increased amount of USD donations and more convenience for donators.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
It will not require a new plugin.

Last edited:

GIGeorge

Landlord

Demoria
Forum Premium
Nov 18, 2020
LV

Individual commands make me much more likely to make purchases. Especially at $5. +1
Smelt is kinda OP but it’s a timesaver. On the fence with that one.

Reactions: _imCj

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

My one issue is smelt doesnt use fuel so it could technically be an advantage over a normal furnace that needs fuel
Individual commands make me much more likely to make purchases. Especially at $5. +1
Smelt is kinda OP but it’s a timesaver. On the fence with that one.
I agree /smelt doesn't exactly line up with a convenience command and does offer a competitive advantage. Removal of /smelt from this suggestion does make sense :) Thank you both for your feedback.

Thus, this particular suggestion is now limited to /wb and /dispose, however I am sure I'll have more ideas for command features shortly.

Reactions: GIGeorge

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

Since this suggestion has not been accepted or denied yet, I would like to reinforce the fact that I am removing /smelt from this suggestion. Also, I would like to add both /cnd all and /cnd allnorev as possible purchasable convenience commands.

Reactions: GIGeorge

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

We have added a few more things, I will however leave this open as there are some commands in here we have not looked into yet.

Read up on our latest additions!

• Love
Reactions: _imCj

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

We have what we could thus far, im going to be locking this, as you find more ccommands go ahead and post a new suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.