Suggestion: Add the fly command to the buycraft commands section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedjonny

Citizen

Nov 15, 2020
LV

Username:
twistedjonny

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Add the fly command to the buycraft commands section.

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I'd like to see the fly feature added to the nation servers. NOT the mining, nether, or end worlds. Just the main worlds for each nation and probably the lobby. I'd also add that we should turn that feature off in times of war between nations.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
I believe the main benefit most players would get from it is the ability to build things a lot easier and to a more grand scale.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
I don't believe so.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

+0 This would make building exponentially easier, but it's also worth nothing that if speed is included that would provide a significant competitive advantage to donators, which I understand is something this server is actively trying to avoid.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

How is fly in the main world pay to win? It only allows you to build faster...
Fly in the main world does not constitute pay to win, my only concern is regarding the addition of speed with it that would allow for much faster farming techniques. If it is simply fly at a generic speed then I do agree with you completely as it only benefits building.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This is approved and will be released in the hopefully near future. We will post here and make an official announcement when it is released with further information.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This is now live

• Love
Reactions: _imCj
Status
Not open for further replies.