LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
500k Town Warp Application

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I'm suggesting the ability to apply for town warps for the price of 500k+.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
While I completely understand the point of wanting players to have to travel around the world in order to increase realism and exploration. I also think if someone is willing to pay 500k+ for a warp to their town then it should be an option available to them. For instance, if someone wanted to set up a shop or sell some sort of service not close to spawn, purchasing a warp for that price may actually be worth it.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
I don't think so.

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

my opinions on the suggestions are fairly the same... I think at the current nation size (2,000 x 2,000) /warps should not be implemented, and it should be startup nations, etc. but I do think it's a good idea for the future to add warps for IMP costs once the size of nations grows etc. Maybe instead of personal warps, a nation can UPGRADE to get X number of warps in their nation, and the national leaders can assign warps to where they think people could benefit, etc.

so currently id say -1

Last edited:

GIGeorge

Landlord

Demoria
Forum Premium
Nov 18, 2020
LV

Warps are helpful for new users to figure out where to go. Sometimes they get bored of searching for something and give up. +1 for me dogg. Give me /warp Farm

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

If we add warps, they’ll be in the future and only for Nation Leaders to add with limited amounts. As Beagle said, it’s a small area and walking is encouraged for a reason. It encourages people to work together and more of a community feel.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.