RedTillDead

Citizen

Nov 20, 2020
LV

Username:
RedTillDead

What are you filing?
Mute Appeal

Have you changed your username since you were muted? If so, what is your new username?
No.

Why were you muted?
Talking over Qub, even though I was asking him to stop talking over DrowningInPizza, who was explaining something to me.

Please explain in your own words what rule you violated.
I'm not sure.

Why should you be unmuted?
Because I wasn't talking over Qub to be rude, I was asking him to let DrowningInPizza finish what she was saying.

Additional Information
N/A. DrowningInPizza for promotion.

Breezified

Citizen

Nov 14, 2020
LV

+1 Red is a nice guy and was just looking out for DIP since she/they were helping us :)

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

@Breezified for future reference, unnecessarily commenting on someone elses appeal does not help them nor you.

@RedTillDead The Owner who muted you did not describe the same situation to me when we spoke of it. I would recommend in the future avoiding a repeat of this situation. If there are mods present, yelling over them repeatedly is not a great plan. If a Server Owner is present, as there was one, we can easily handle the issue if we believe our staff to be interrupting or talking over another person unnecessarily. If there is no other staff present and you think a staff member is acting inappropriately, I would suggest asking another staff member to be present. Voice chat is incredibly hard to prove what happened as it is a he said, she said issue. Due to this, you would be much better off if another staff member is present to confirm your story.

I will be unmuting you this time under the hope that we don't end up with a repeat of this.

Locked - Staff Have Been Instructed To Unmute Once They See Them in Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.