dogs3war

Citizen

Dec 1, 2020
LV

Username:
dogs4war

What are you filing?
Mute Appeal

Have you changed your username since you were muted? If so, what is your new username?
Dawgs

Why were you muted?
Supposedly, something about improper conversation. I was not provided anything definite and had to get the answer by proxy from other staff.

Please explain in your own words what rule you violated.
Myself and several other members of the discord were enjoying some playful banter, perhaps taken out of context by others which was not my intention. It was a conversation between myself and Breeze in which consisted of him and I playfully insulting one another. I am unsure as to what specifically was the rule, perhaps it was interpreted as disrespect; which was not the intent at all.

Why should you be unmuted?
I do not believe my mute was just and I was not informed to tone myself down or be quiet by any members of staff, however after my mute staff decided to intervene and inform everyone else in the call whom by this point were yelling at one another etc

Additional Information

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

@Breezified for future reference, unnecessarily commenting on someone elses appeal does not help them nor you.

@dogs3war after speaking to all staff who were present including a Server Owner, your mute was justified at the time. That being said, I will be unmuting you this time. Hopefully in the future issues can be handled in a far more calm manner as that conversation was very contentious. Further, I hope that the inappropriate discussion will not reoccur. Additional mutes for this will not likely be undone as easily in the future.

Locked and Player will be Unmuted Next Time They Are in Discord VC

Status
Not open for further replies.