Resolved Bug Report: I get a javaj.io..IOException when I try to join and get thrown off the server.

JoJo_GOAT

Citizen

Dec 19, 2020
LV

Username:
JoJo_GOAT

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
I get a javaj.io..IOException when I try to join and get thrown off the server.

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
The error code is:
Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. This just happened today to me and my friend at the same time after we've been playing for a few hours around 11am ET.

Evidence:
I don't see how I can provide the screenshot here but my desktop looks similar to this one:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Internal+Exception:+java.io.IOException:+An+existing+connection+was+forcibly+closed+by+the+remote+host&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiaj7ub5N_tAhUP2SoKHQnRB68Q_AUoAnoECBUQBA&biw=3440&bih=1297#imgrc=J-CCK-VdLANtlM

I have no addons installed. I tried to reboot PC, rounter. Reinstall Minecraft. Playing on other servers works fine.

DOUG_DIMMADOME

Memorial Admin

Nation Leader
Aureus
Nov 13, 2020
Awards
DIMMSDALE, COLONY 4
LV

JoJo_GOAT

Citizen

Dec 19, 2020
LV

Yes I tried all of those suggestions and none worked :( .. it's also on two different PCs that we have this issue with two different accounts. But I will try to connect tomorrow morning European time when the server load is less and maybe it works better then as it did today. I haven't had any issues at all in the past and then this all of the sudden shows up on two PCs at the same time. It's so wierd ...