LV

Username:
DOUG_DIMMADOME

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Make lotto change application less money

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Make the lotto change application cost less than $200,000.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
While I understand that a lot of the "nation changes" are supposed to be expensive to promote community involvement, at this early stage, these high prices make it prohibitively expensive to change what is, arguably, a small thing.

$200,000 may be a fair price at some point in the future, but right now it isnt, especially when nation4, who has the most people and thus the highest possible tax pool, would have to spend a massive chunk of the tax funds we've raised since we instituted our tax system on something so small as this.

I get the high price tags, and I wouldn't protest them in the future when people and nations are more established, but this is a crazy high price at present time, especially when "community involvement" isn't the main focus of most users who are trying to establish themselves before they can aid their nation in large purchases.

Perhaps you could just offer a 1-time free change, since it did just come out, to each nation leader?

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
n/a

Reactions: Jeffster_

pauldersgate

Potion Boi Mod
Aureus
Forum Premium
Oct 21, 2020
Awards
Cleveland, OH
www.hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com
LV

What if all nation applications scaled with the # of citizens in the nation? Maybe set thresholds where when you reach X # of colonists, Y # of landlords, and Z # of governors, all nation applications go up but you also gain access to new ones. That way stuff like the temporary beacons or whatever would be available for early nation development, while more "luxury" or customizable applications required a larger nation and were therefore easier to fund raise for? I'm just spitballing so please add thoughts and I can make this a separate suggestion if needed.

Reactions: _imCj

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

After watching the economy over the last few months, we wont be making this specific change at this time, if you wish for us to revisit the idea please re-suggest in a months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.