LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Give us Donkeys, Llamas, and Mules

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Remove the ability for donkeys, llamas, and mules to carry chests and allow them to spawn in the main world.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Cj gets to include them in the Bermuda animal reserve and everyone gets to enjoy them on the landscape.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
No

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

I will do some investigating. (I don't make any actual decisions, however will report some findings to those who do). Although I will say the chances of llama's making an appearance is likely to be rather low. BUT we will see. (This is however far from high on my to-do list until I am told otherwise.)

• Angry
Reactions: _imCj and Pixel75

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Alright after a bit of discussion, and investigating we have decided that for the moment we will not be looking into introducing Llama's, Donkeys, & Mules.

HOWEVER, this is something we are willing to discuss in the future, I recommend resuggesting this once Professions and classes have become more established.

As a side note, I am quite happy that you provided alternatives to how to introduce said mobs, and is much appreciated from the dev team :)

• Sad
Reactions: _imCj
Status
Not open for further replies.