LV

Username:
Pixel75

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Add Sponges to Blockshop

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I am suggesting adding sponges to the blockshop for players to purchase.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This benefits Imperia because sponges are such a difficult block to get ingame and takes money out of the economy.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
It shouldn't, just uses whatever the shop plugin is.

Reactions: AxiomLies and _imCj

Caliki123

Landlord

Aureus
Oct 30, 2020
Scotland
LV

I like the idea that it takes money out of the economy, but I think the price would have to be pretty high like 1k+.

but sponges being rare is what make them valuable so I’d personally rather them stay out of blockshop and being hard to obtain, keeping their rarity, considering u also need to kill guardians n stuff, -0.5

AxiomLies

Citizen

Jun 8, 2023
Awards
LV

I like the idea that it takes money out of the economy, but I think the price would have to be pretty high like 1k+.

but sponges being rare is what make them valuable so I’d personally rather them stay out of blockshop and being hard to obtain, keeping their rarity, considering u also need to kill guardians n stuff, -0.5
Disagree, since elder guardians don't spawn, and regular guardians don't drop sponges you're stuck with first of all hoping you get at least 1 sea temple in your mining world, and second you have to pray to the RNG gods that there's a sponge room in it. Difficulty obtaining by having to grind for it is one thing, difficulty obtaining by way of scarcity is just annoying at that point.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

They've been added to the Shop for 5k a piece in increments of 16, 32, and 64.

Approved

Reactions: AxiomLies
Status
Not open for further replies.