LV

Username:
TheCravedOne

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Ability to increase world border sizes

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
im suggesting that we have the ability to purchase with either in game money or real, increased world sizes like the nether, end, etc... i've heard that this may be implemented in the future but i at least wanted it to have some attention put behind it.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
by allowing greater world sizes it allows players to get more resources to further the progress of their nation.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
i dont believe so, its something that we already have from what it seems. (the setting of world borders)

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

@Revanrose6

Only statement I would like to make is that increasing world border sizes means it will take longer for me to do world resets as there are more chunks to load in :)

Reactions: DrowningInPizza

Jeffster_

Colonist

Aureus
Nov 9, 2020
Awards
Lower 48
LV

+1 Having these resource worlds small does limit the biomes that have resources that a nation needs. So I support this suggestion.

Jaydenxz

Citizen

Dec 22, 2020
LV

+1 Been waiting for the reset so maybe i'd have a chance to find a Jungle Biome, reset done yet no jungle biome.

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

Yes please, N3 is mostly ocean as meme said XD

Also this is our 3rd mining reset seemingly without a jungle :(

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

For now, the world border of the main worlds are increasable. There will be more increases available in the future for the main world. We will be willing to revisit the other world ideas at a later date.

Locked and Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.