Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Server Staff Changes!​

Owner Changes​

The Owner Team has decided to undergo some changes due to real-life conflicts and lack of time. What does this mean? @MadieLake @Stolio and @SirHenryAvery will be stepping down as Owners of Imperia. They will not be gone immediately as they will be helping with the transition to singular ownership. With this, we will be going full speed ahead towards new goals and improvements on the server, such as the most recent update.

Developer Team Changes​

@Pab_Jr will be stepping down as Developer due to real-life conflicts. He will be sticking around during the transition period before completely stepping down.
@WeirdBuilder will still be around as a Developer but will instead be working in a support role instead of a full-time Developer role.

What does this mean for Imperia?​

All of these changes mean more responsibility for myself and the Upper Staff as well as the general staff team. However, it also means we can go fully embrace a lot of projects we've wanted to do since before we opened. A good example of this is the most recent server update. The long and short is, this will be a fun new adventure for all of us and great things will continue to come. Imperia will remain and hopefully be stronger than ever.

New Staff Ranks​

LeadAdmin​

First of all, congratulations are In order to @DrowningInPizza. To help with the growing responsibilities needed to be taken on, @DrowningInPizza will be taking on the rank of LeadAdmin. This rank will mean a lot more responsibilities as she will be my second in command on the server. If I'm not here to handle something and it requires my attention, you can go to her.

SeniorMod​

SeniorMod will be a rank for handling LWC Removals and Grief Reports in addition to the current requirements of Moderator. Congratulations are due to @GoldenCactus_ for being the first to receive that rank!

Conclusions​

Cheers to my fellow Owners and our Developer who will be sorely missed. We've made some great friendships and together forged an amazing server. This has been a project of love that I hope to carry forward with the same care that we all put into it. So, thank you, @MadieLake @Stolio @SirHenryAvery and @Pab_Jr for all of the hard work you have put into the server since August 2020! Your effort and help has been truly appreciated and I hope we will see you guys return even after the transition period.

Last edited: