LV

Username:
Lodogg

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Town Outline Options

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I'm suggesting that we allow players to pay an additional option while creating a town for a town wall. Yes, I know.. This seems like a pointless addition to the town app, but hear me out. Player could be charged a set amount by the block they want, with of course limits on block types (Dirt - Cheapest, Stone - More Money, Stone Bricks - Keep adding that money, ETC). I know you might also be thinking "but Lodogg this is going to add a lot more work to the staff team," but this is not really true. With WorldEdit you can select two sides of the town (Opposite sides of the town for both Pos1&Pos2) and then do the "//walls {block name}" command and it'll generate the walls itself. I was also thinking they could just be one block tall so it would not abuse the vanilla feeling.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This would be a simple way to see the outline of your town without spending hours making a town outline.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
WorldEdit

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

The following post does not depict a decision, and is simply there to ask further questions/make you think about the matter more.

At the moment sure it is only Developers and Owners doing applications, one day that may not be the case. Worldedit means you can theoretically spawn in blocks, which should not be an option for those who want to actually play the game, meaning that we will be forced to have owners and developers continue doing these applications.

Reactions: Lodogg

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Some day, I hope to not have owners and Devs doing apps and I don’t feel comfortable handing anyone else world edit permission. Very sorry but this is a lot more trouble than it’s worth.

Locked and Denied

Reactions: Lodogg
Status
Not open for further replies.