Suggestion: Provide an option for players who don't have alt accounts, to load chunks/farms/spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

Username:
UBeagle

What service is your suggestion for?
All Servers

What are you suggesting?
Provide an option for players who don't have alt accounts, to load chunks/farms/spawners

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Initiate a plugin that allows players to purchase in-game a "chunk loader" that will load spawners, farms etc and allow someone to walk away from those spots without stopping their progress.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This allows players who don't have access to alternate accounts or those who do have alts, and want to load spawners or farms the option to do so

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
a new plugin.

Reactions: DrowningInPizza

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

+1 I noticed early on that the custom NPCs load chunks so I'm not sure if a new plugin would really be needed. I'd also suggest a limit to how many can be purchased by the player or increasing the price of each additional "chunk loader."

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

Tbh, I like this even if I have an alt account lol then I don't have to have multiple accounts open.

I also agree with pixel though, we should limit the amount you can have. And yeah can confirm the npcs load in chunks, we use the npcs to load a furnace room at spawn lmfao

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

+1 Sounds like a great alternative for players without alt accounts. Plus, Bermuda needs more staff :)

• Haha

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

I will be taking this into consideration. I will not be doing NPCs though as allowing you guys to control/move them around is a lot of work whereas using a similar system to skyblock would be very simple. I can't guarantee how it will be done but we'll look into implementing this sometime in the future.

Locked and... Sorta Approved. I'll leave it here in Suggestions until it is fully decided on.

Reactions: _imCj

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

At the moment, we have a lot of other things to focus on in the Nations. I will be marking this as rejected and we'll reconsider it once we have handled other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.