LV

Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
portable blacksmith

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
well I am not sure how to put it in if its a rank thing or u can buy it because everyone already has it kind of like anvils and crafting tables but a blacksmith that u can summon like a pet and use it and what not.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
well it would be cool first second i think if its rank or bought it would still be interesting to have so u dont have to leave the place your at.

side note if its with ranks it will get more people to rank up to higher ranks and more taxes for nation!!!!! and the empire

the empire seems to be lacking in funds so this would be a great way to feed the empires armies incase a uprising happening in the near future.

a portable black smith is also good so you dont have to go to that 1 spot in your nation to use it (i will say its easy for me because its in my town but still dont wanna walk to it so i know others feel the same)

hmm i dont think i missed anything

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
i think same pluggin already not sure how the plugin works for that stuff.

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

your talking about repairing your tools? or a smithing table?

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

Sadly, we are not interested in developing all that extra coding for such a small thing atm.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.