LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Mob Damage Flag

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
The addition of a flag that makes it impossible to cause damage to mobs within protected regions.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
It is currently that way and I was unaware it was a bug or I would have suggested this sooner, the benefit is the same as having control over who you add to a town. People can't kill your mobs the same way they can't grief your structures.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
Not sure.

SpartanAmaroq

Landlord

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
LV

++++1 this. You can put up fences, but that doesn't stop someone from flying in and killing your best horse or your other ways of making $$

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

+1 I had issues with people killing a lot of animals in my mob farm a couple months ago.

SpartanAmaroq

Landlord

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
LV

Making it so a non-member can't use a lead on or interact with a cow/sheep/horse would be really nice.

Reactions: _imCj

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Suggestions Approved!

Sort of.

So you can now apply for a Mob Damage Deny Flag but it can only be applied as 'Deny Everyone'. Which means it is perfect for keeping show animals/pets alive and away from not nice people. It is not perfect for protecting animals you intend to kill. I found this to be the perfect middle ground between my worries and the reasons I know it was brought up.

Reactions: _imCj
Status
Not open for further replies.