LV

Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
Improving task token crates

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Right now at the task token crates i feel like what we are able to get really isnt worth the grind of them

as of now the most unique items are the looting axe the trails and spawn eggs now to just roll for a crate for one of them takes 50 days without buying them from other players.

I now question why can we get cool enchanted gear from quest but we cant from days and weeks months of work to get something we can get ingame other than the trails or for some spawn eggs

I am proposing that we do a rework of the items you can get special enchanted tools or armor now.

Dip understands what i am saying

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
everything people will love to have to log in everyday for a new cool item they can only get by playing the server.
Plus you can make the enchants for the nation based off its god

then u can switch out the items once a month and have the items rotate kind of like destiny with that strange tokens omg this could be like the strange token guy from destiny.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
no

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

This is getting a complete overhaul tbh using the new data from the Daily Tasks during Beta. Will announce once it's out.

Reactions: theman12143
Status
Not open for further replies.