LV

Username:
Pixel_75

What service is your suggestion for?
All Servers

What are you suggesting?
Direct Nation Trading in Imports/Exports

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I am suggesting adding an option to trade directly with another nation instead of items going Imperia first. The username of who the items are for would be required for the application. The ships or eventually embassies would still be used for moving items from blockshop or player market.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This would make transfers easier since both players would not have to be on lobby at the same time to trade items.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
Change on the Imports/Exports application.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

I hate this idea on a level I cannot even begin to describe... simply due to the fact that it completely ruins some fun plans I had for the Nations... however... @UBeagle and @DrowningInPizza will not stop bothering me about this and I have finally caved. So this is officially being marked as in progress. I hate you two.

Locked and In Progress

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Our devs are looking into making a better system. Might be a bit but it's in the works.

Reactions: Pixel75

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

So we have some ideas for this one, and our devs are looking at making things easier but it will take some time, as this isnt priority uno.
I am going to be locking and moving this suggestion now though, as we are transitioning to suggestions on the discord!

In the works/Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.