LV

Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Demon nation

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
This would be made of super hard to kill npc's harder than we fought when nations fought imperia, but nations can combine there strength to battle them and fight them off, when you kill the demon king you could get special loot and other high ranking demons

now to make this cool u cant kill the demon king or generals solo unless ur just a boss at pvp

2. it could be done in chapters like where we get randomly attacked my the demon kings grunts and maybe a low grade general.

3. later down the line we could all stop the demon king castle and kill the demon king woooooo
side note this is not descriptive at all so if need be i can go and type out all the stuff needed to be known

4. with this, you could come out with a custom texture pack

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
I feel like this could be cool and if need be i will go into more detail explaining what all that means, but the reason its good is because nations can join in arms together while others could maybe wait and attack a nation that just got hit hard by the demon king army.

also what is there to lose? we usually only fight mobs which is hard sometimes but not enough to almost die and know you have a high chance like in WOW raids.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
it the npc plug in

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

So... this sounds like a questline/event idea. We have a lot of interesting events and stories on the way. I'll keep this type of thing in mind as we develop more into the lore. Thank you for the thoughts though :)

Locked and (Sorta) Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.