LV

Username:
SmokeMid

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Beacons, and enabling of haste

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Ok so beacons are a great addition to the game, and are potentially going to come to the server in the future if we have a way to get nether stars. Now I had a discussion in chat about haste. Haste is a great overall buff to have in the game, with haste u can one tap cobblestone blocks similarly to netherrack in the nether. The counter argument that I heard to this was that the economy is based around making 15k an hour. I myself have a max pickaxe with Efficiency 5 and Unbreaking 3 and Fortune 3, I was not making 15k off of an hour of mining. If people have data showing that they with max picks make that much please show it, id love to see what I am doing wrong in that department.

Now mining for money wasn't the point of me wanting to add haste into the server. I was wanting to add it to clear land in my claim.

Theoretically if mining is "op" with haste as far as money making wise, then a solution would to make it so that beacons can only be put in claimed land in the overworld. The overworld does not reset, your claim is a maximum of 200x200, so making more than this scenario where someone was making 15k off of mining with max netherite tool, there is a limited number of resources in your claim.

Let me know what you think!

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Clearing land

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
No

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

We are looking into a way of doing this decoratively and will not be allowing them functionally at this time.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.