Suggestion: Banning alts and main accounts that are found to grief other nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

theman12143

Mayor

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
Awards
LV

Username:
theman12143

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Banning alts and main accounts that are found to grief other nations

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
some might not like this also they may have done it but i fell that using a alt account to "grief" "trolling messing around fine" but actual grief before there colonist app is approved is wrong. People who use this in my mind have a colonist app in and go to other nations to get added to towns or farms to just grief them and go to another nation and nothing happens to them and they are really going around the system i have personally already seen someone do this

side note i am saying banning main accounts that do this with alts

what this means: I mean that people who have already applied for colonist cant grief or break that nations rules if they are going to other nations( and they know they are going to another nation) at that time and then go back to the nation they want to live on and live without punishment.

another side note: if u want to troll and be funny i feel like that fine as long as it doesnt get to messy

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
this will be good for all nation because it will restrict people to not grief other nations when they are really alts because people that can check it arent always online (not attacking admins everyone needs sleep)

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
in game

Moosebobby

Citizen

Nov 13, 2020
Mooselandia
LV

something that links your main account to your alts would be nice. Like once you get colonist all your alts are bound to that nation as well

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

IIRC , staff its illegal for alts to do anything other than afk farms/spawners ... so going onto another nation should be against rules as is. let alone griefing or doing anything.

i agree as well!

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

After discussion, it has been determined that alternative accounts are not to be used for griefing and trolling other Nations. This has been added to the server rules. This does NOT mean that we will interfere if a user is using their alternative account to gather information. Long and short, don't use your alt to be a dick. These rules are not retro active and will be enforced from now on.

Locked and Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.