LV

Username:
_TiMiK_

What service is your suggestion for?
Nation Servers

What are you suggesting?
/back command

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I am suggesting /back command by taking you back to your last location. Type /back and you're back to where you were the last time teleported somewhere else.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
It is helpful if you want to go back to your last location just to save time or retrieve something. It will help with dying as well. I died in mining and had no way to go back to retrieve my stuff. I really lost important & helpful stuff so it's really disheartening to have to start over again. Having /back command would help. I have used it a lot in Skyblock and it's really helpful and saves time. Benefits players as well as the server for the shop.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
It does. Don't know which, depends what the server uses.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

We've been discussing this and decided that adding /back to the main server would take away too much of the danger of the main server. However, we are looking for a way to make Totems of Undying slightly more common to help with the issue without destroying Survival Mode completely.

Also, /home can be very useful for transporting yourself between multiple locations.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.