LV

Username:
Otter

What service is your suggestion for?
All Servers

What are you suggesting?
Allow us to store/sell XP

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Some way for users to store EXP (like a exp sign even though those aren’t used here) and a way for us to buy XP

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
People don’t have to worry about dying with levels and they can make money off EXP they earn

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
Maybe signshop just for xp

pauldersgate

Potion Boi Mod
Aureus
Forum Premium
Oct 21, 2020
Awards
Cleveland, OH
www.hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com
LV

I'm on the fence. I think a tax makes sense for sure. I don't know whether I would argue for 50% ot 25%. 50% would feel pretty bad if you were bottling it for later personal use, but if you're intending to sell to players then the prices will reflect the cost of making the bottle. 25% would make storing for personal use better, but it doesn't do as much to mitigate an overall surplus of xp.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

I'm on the fence. I think a tax makes sense for sure. I don't know whether I would argue for 50% ot 25%. 50% would feel pretty bad if you were bottling it for later personal use, but if you're intending to sell to players then the prices will reflect the cost of making the bottle. 25% would make storing for personal use better, but it doesn't do as much to mitigate an overall surplus of xp.
Again nothing has been decided, however the reason for a tax as high as possibly 50% would be because by storing EXP you take away all of the risk of being in the mining world. In order to keep markets balanced you must keep taxes High and make sure a user really thinks about if this is something they want to do.

No decision on this at this time nor is my post something that should be used to try and figure out our decision as I am speaking on my own behalf at the moment.

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

I will be denying this suggestion for now, feel free to re-suggest this in a month or two's time.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.