LV

Username:
kimi2QT

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Allow town owner to toggle PVP on or off

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
Allow town owners to apply for their entire town pvp flag to be on or off. Landlord+ Applications would have this in addition to pvp arenas. Though the flag would effect the entirety of the town and not a designated area.

Basically allows the town to have it's own flag independent of the nation. (is currently inherited)

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
This grants more control to town owners and expands on the current town uses. it would allow players to create large scale arenas and run battle simulations.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
nope

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

+1 But I'm not sure about the toggling aspect. I think you should have to pay to remove the flag just like you have to for pvp arenas.

Reactions: kimi2QT

kimi2QT

Landlord

Aureus
Jan 24, 2021
Awards
LV

+1 But I'm not sure about the toggling aspect. I think you should have to pay to remove the flag just like you have to for pvp arenas.
Toggling as in it can be put in either way. each change would still require an admin + to make and the town owner to pay for

SpartanAmaroq

Landlord

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
LV

+1 this, we need to be able to protect ourselves and our investments if some interloper tries to invade us.

_imCj

Landlord

Demoria
Nov 17, 2020
LV

+1 Gives more options to town owners and I imagine it would make creating large areas of PvP enabled land in the main world significantly easier

MocaBear

Landlord

Former Developer
Kypros
Nov 21, 2020
Awards
LV

This is already available for town owners with the rank of Landlord+

SEE DESCRIPTION ON WIKI PAGE HERE

To protect everyone in that town the areas must be CLEARLY marked that it's a PVP zone & likely laws in the nation would have to allow for this zone & killing each other, as right now I'm pretty sure no nation has killing legal in their main world.

Reactions: DrowningInPizza

kimi2QT

Landlord

Aureus
Jan 24, 2021
Awards
LV

This is already available for town owners with the rank of Landlord+

SEE DESCRIPTION ON WIKI PAGE HERE

To protect everyone in that town the areas must be CLEARLY marked that it's a PVP zone & likely laws in the nation would have to allow for this zone & killing each other, as right now I'm pretty sure no nation has killing legal in their main world.
This doesn't allow for the setting of a non-pvp town. which is currently not a settings because it's inherited by nation flags

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

This doesn't allow for the setting of a non-pvp town. which is currently not a settings because it's inherited by nation flags
If all nations have pvp disabled in the main worlds, what is the point of having a non-pvp town.

SpartanAmaroq

Landlord

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
LV

If a nation decided to make PVP everywhere (not just the end and nether) would the town still default to non-pvp? If it didn't default to non-pvp, I would really like to set it to non-pvp.

kimi2QT

Landlord

Aureus
Jan 24, 2021
Awards
LV

have pvp disabled in the main worlds, what is th
As stated before by default the flag is inherited. Meaning that towns are non pvp as long as the main world is also non pvp. This would allow them to be set independently.

Currently the main worlds are non pvp because the nations wanted them this way. That's not to say they can not be pvp enabled. Which if done, would force all towns on the nation to also be pvp enabled.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

I'll be locking this at this time as 1) No nation is currently PvP.

2) If a Nation was PvP... it seems that allowing individual towns to turn that off would make it so that the whole point of making a PvP Nation was pointless.

3) There is a high chance we will be taking away the option to make your main world PvP at some point thus rendering the whole thing moot.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.