LV

Username:
MemeCache1935

What service is your suggestion for?
Forums

What are you suggesting?
Add a Town Removal/Ownership Transfer Report

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
So basically, it all starts on N3, where one player has established a town near spawn, but he's been inactive for more than two weeks. While the other, active, players are looking to expand our current spawn, this town has been a major roadblock into doing so. What I suggest is that the leadership of a nation be able to file a report that removes an inactive players town so that it may be used by other players.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
It allows for nation staff to take over territories owned by inactive players so that they may be used by more active ones, or that it may be transferred to the ownership of an active town member that doesn't have ownership.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
No, this will not.

Pixel75

Mayor

Demoria
Nov 16, 2020
Awards
LV

+1 Even though I am apart of this situation on N3, I think there should be a decent time period of inactivity for when a town can actually change ownership. There should also be a rank requirement in order to file this application. Users should not have to worry about losing their town if they decide to take a break for a few weeks.

Reactions: DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

I agree, however 14 days is way way too short a period to remove a town. I would say more like 6+ months, people (in most cases) work hard for and on their towns. I do like that the town could be seized by the nation leader, either auctioned off for nation funds or seized for the nation. Either or.

Reactions: BibbityJo

MemeCache1935

Citizen

Nov 19, 2020
LV

I agree, however 14 days is way way too short a period to remove a town. I would say more like 6+ months, people (in most cases) work hard for and on their towns. I do like that the town could be seized by the nation leader, either auctioned off for nation funds or seized for the nation. Either or.
I just want Smoke's town to not be a blockage towards our expansion plans please dear God.

Reactions: DOUG_DIMMADOME

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

If a town claim system is ever implemented, it will not be after a player has only been gone a few weeks. I do not feel comfortable giving away someones hard earned town without months having gone by. This issue can be revisted once we are an older server and this problem becomes more prevalent.

Locked and Denied

Reactions: DrowningInPizza
Status
Not open for further replies.