LV

Username:
_imCj

What service is your suggestion for?
Imperia

What are you suggesting?
Ability to purchase permanent cosmetic commands in buycraft shop

Explain in detail what you are suggesting:
I am suggesting that the ability to purchase permanent singular commands (such as /sit or /hat) that are already included in the various tiers be added as an option to the buycraft shop. For example, the purchase of desired commands for maybe $2.50 or $5 would increase the options for donations and allow people to pick and choose the cosmetic additions they'd prefer without buying a subscription tier. I imagine it would increase donations as a whole. Of course this suggestion is solely in relation to cosmetic commands and not the addition of commands that give any sort of competitive advantage. Also, these purchased cosmetic commands would be permanent and not monthly subscriptions.

What are the benefits of your suggestion for the server?
Increase the amount of donations to the server by adding additional purchase options.

Will this require a new plugin or a change to an existing one? If so, which one.
This does not require a new plugin as it utilizes existing features.

Last edited:
Reactions: Director7

FsQ

Citizen

Nov 15, 2020
LV

+1, I like this idea. When I was just starting out to play I'll be honest, I really looked all over the shop and was saddened that there weren't many cosmetics to buy alone, but rather only in a package only for it to be taken from you in one month unless you pay. I feel like this will attract players who like permanent acquirable items.

Director7

Citizen

Nov 15, 2020
Australia
LV

I personally haven't bought anything because I really only buy stuff that's permanent, and tier 4 is so crazy expensive

Stolio

No U
Former Owner
Oct 10, 2020
Awards
LV

Hello @_imCj,

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I have added these to our shop.

If you have any additional requests, make sure to submit another suggestion!

Approved!