Nation Leader
Aureus
Nov 13, 2020
Awards
DIMMSDALE, COLONY 4
LV

@Chundi_Jr

Hello Chlambo,

Revan and I have come up with an appropriate event for you all. This will be a fun light hearted event.

This will be more of a quest line to keep your boats, however, there will be a time limit on a portion that if not met, will have some interesting consequences.

You will be facing both the wrath of @Revanrose6 and me. Sharpen your swords.

I hope you all prepare accordingly for this invasion event.
After all the blood our people have spilled on this continent to fill the Royal Families palaces with riches, I find it remarkable that you cowards claim the right to take away one of the few vestiges of security offered to the people of our colonies against the barbarous villager hoards.

Gaia stands with the people of Rivendell. We will defend what is Rightfully Ours, and if your people have the strength to try and challenge us, your blood will sow the seeds of our fortune.

The blade of justice is sharp, and it falls on tyrants. Fiat Iustitia, et pereat mundus.

Stolio

No U
Former Owner
Oct 10, 2020
Awards
LV

After all the blood our people have spilled on this continent to fill the Royal Families palaces with riches, I find it remarkable that you cowards claim the right to take away one of the few vestiges of security offered to the people of our colonies against the barbarous villager hoards.

Gaia stands with the people of Rivendell. We will defend what is Rightfully Ours, and if your people have the strength to try and challenge us, your blood will sow the seeds of our fortune.

The blade of justice is sharp, and it falls on tyrants. Fiat Iustitia, et pereat mundus.