Commodore_Rossa

Citizen

Dec 30, 2020
LV

Username:
Commodore_Rossa

What are you filing?
Mute Appeal

Have you changed your username since you were muted? If so, what is your new username?
nope

Why were you muted?
i spoke ill of the mentaly impaired

Please explain in your own words what rule you violated.
im not gonna lie and say im well versed on the rules, but i can tell i jumped the proverbial electric fence on that one.

Why should you be unmuted?
i honestly dont know, im not a very good person, at least i can admit that, you can be certain incidents like this wont happen again, but apart from my apologies i guess its up to you boss.

Additional Information
im sorry, verry sorry, also Restiv i know your still active on the forum for gods sake where is my 25k Restiv i need my money, the taxes Restiv, the Taxes

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

Hello!

So, first and foremost, there is like zero effort in this appeal? You honestly don't even really show remorse or that you're sorry for what you said. "I'm not a good person" isn't a great apology. So this is gonna be a denied appeal, and you can try again in 24 hours.
During those 24 hours, you can have a read of the rules section! You should absolutely familiarize yourself with it. I'd like you to find the actual rule that you violated and include it in your next appeal.

Appeal Denied

P.S. You can just forum pm Restiv? This was a really odd place to be asking for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.