Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

Figos and Rivendell Merger Thread!​

What does that mean?​

Figos and Rivendell will be combining into 1 Nation. We have spoken to the majority of each Nation and confirmed that the majority are on board.

How will it work?​

We will be making a new world on the current Rivendell Server. We will then be moving Figos' World over to Rivendell's Server. Everyone will be moving to the new 3rd World being created. During this time, we will allow free Exports from Figos to Rivendell and there will be a new temporary app thread to do so. Additionally, on that thread, if you do not have access to /bank we will allow you to move your balance over.

The Free Exports will be made available in the normal Export Thread.

You will all be given your Town Credits back and those will be usable on the new world.

But My Builds!​

For the next Month, you'll be able to apply, on the above mentioned thread, to have your build world edit moved from your old world, to the new one. Before we move it, you will need to have your new town put down.

If your build is in the Wild, we are willing to move that as well, so long as you put down a town in the new world.

Who will run this new Nation?​

After speaking to both Governments. @kimi2QT will be the new Nation Leader and @TomKFC will be the 2nd-In-Command.

I have a different question!​

Please feel free to ask in this thread!

Last edited:

SpartanAmaroq

Landlord

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
LV

How do we apply for the town in the merged world without filling out some rank up app? I'm trying to find the town application app with no luck. The world edit app doesn't have any place to put in coords.