Nov 13, 2020
Awards
DIMMSDALE, COLONY 4
LV

Username:
DOUG_DIMMADOME

What are you filing?
Deportation Request

Are you the Judicial Officer, Nation Leader, of 2nd-In-Command of your Nation?
Yes.

Who are you trying to deport?
COMODDORE_ROSSA

What Nation Laws or Server Laws have they broken?
GRIEF
STEALING
SCAMMING
TREASON

Why are you deporting them?
SEVERE VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES.

Please provide evidence of their rule breaking

Additional Information

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

@Commodore_Rossa I have looked into these allegations and have found them worthy of deportation. Due to this, you will be given 48 hours to collect your belongings into 2 double chests (write the coords on this thread), find a new Nation to move to, have them approve on this thread that they will take you, or supply a good reason for your severe violation of Gaia's Laws that changes my mind.

Further, in the event you violate the above laws again over the next 48 hours, I will process your deportation immediately and you will be unable to leave the Lobby until such a time as someone accept you into their Nation.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

After thinking it over and hearing your adamant pleas to not be deported @Commodore_Rossa I have decided to offer you the right to a trial before the Imperia Courts. This trial will be presided over by the Justiciar of Imperia, @SirHenryAvery. I will represent the Prosecution. You have the right to obtain your own counsel to defend you for this.

If you choose to have a trial, we will need a response here so that a trial time can be set up.

If you do not wish a trial, then the previous decision will stand and your deportation will commence tomorrow at 6pm PST. Please respond before then with your decision. A lack of a response will be indicative of you waiving this trial.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

@Commodore_Rossa has requested to move to USSR2 aka Nation 3.

Waiting on @Pilotician, the USSR2 Immigration Officer, to determine immigration.

Commodore_Rossa

Citizen

Dec 30, 2020
LV

No use, N3 wont take me, i am hapless and alone, cursed to wander bearing sins of my past, i committed many a crime, but is this justification for my own future to be taken away from me? My hands grow tired and weary, I'm contemplating posting my final immigration request to Figo's N1, but i have no hope that they will show mercy to me.
Open your eyes Monarch while my plight is repeated, Still deaf to my cries, lost in hope, i lie defeated.
My soul has been torn, and my body forsaken and striped naked, please oh Monarch, help me find a place to rest.

DOUG_DIMMADOME

Memorial Admin

Nation Leader
Aureus
Nov 13, 2020
Awards
DIMMSDALE, COLONY 4
LV

@UBeagle

If you're willing, I would recommend he travel to N1 with you all. I would be willing to throw some money your way. He has been pleasurable beyond the theft, but the people of Gaia have spoken and I can't veto their collective decision to deport him. So long as your people lock their stuff, you shouldn't have a huge problem, and he's a pretty good builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.