Chundi_Jr

Citizen

Nov 9, 2020
LV

Username:
Chundi_Jr

What are you filing?
Deportation Request

Are you the Judicial Officer, Nation Leader, of 2nd-In-Command of your Nation?
Yes.

Who are you trying to deport?
potatoBedwars

What Nation Laws or Server Laws have they broken?
SERVER RULES BROKEN
Clause 2.1 - General Harassment
Harassment is any action that constitutes the following:
Repeatedly contacting/bothering someone after they have told you not to.
Bullying someone publicly or privately on any Tales of Imperia service.
Doxxing, revealing another users personally identifiable information without explicit permission.

Clause 3 - Trolling/Flamebaiting
Trolling/Flamebaiting is not allowed and will be handled accordingly at staff discretion. It includes, but is not limited to:
Purposefully enraging or upsetting players
Causing general chaos on the server to create a negative environment.

Clause 1.1 - Definition of Cursing
Inflammatory or derogatory language. Will be left to staff discretion.
Cursing is not out right banned unless it is excessive or directed at another person.

Clause 2 - Spamming
Repeated use of characters, words, or multi-lined messages will not be allowed.

Clause 3 - Inappropriate Subjects
These subjects are either highly restricted or outright banned depending on the topic. The staff team will have the discretion to determine if something is an inappropriate subject even if it is not explicitly listed here.
Clause 3.2 - Server Wide Banned Subjects
These subjects are not tolerated anywhere on our services: Criminal Activity, Racism, Racist Language, Creedism, Homophobia, Prejudicial Language, and Sexual Activity.

NATION RULES BROKEN
Article 1: Rule Extensions
1.a All overarching server rules apply to all citizens of Rivendell.
1.b Citizens of Rivendell are obligated to follow all rules of any town that they are currently in the borders of. This includes rules prohibiting griefing, build rules, ect.
1.c Similarly nationwide Laws must apply within the borders of any town within Rivendell.

Why are you deporting them?
This user has been harassing the government of Rivendell and causing disruption to our nation chat and discord.

Please provide evidence of their rule breaking
https://imgur.com/a/CrG6DT3

Additional Information

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

As potatoBedWars does not currently have a forum account, I will be mailing him regarding this as he does need a bit of time to put his items in a chest for deportation, unless, he can provide me with an explanation for his behavior that I find acceptable. For now, I will be giving him 24 hours to respond to this deportation request.

Reactions: BibbityJo

potatoBedwars

Citizen

Dec 15, 2020
LV

Hello, I am sorry for what I did and I won't do that EVER again. I do not know what the deportation chest thing means, but I will most likely do anything. I also agree you to put me in jail for a few hours. -potatoBedwars

potatoBedwars

Citizen

Dec 15, 2020
LV

Also please let me live in Riverdell, I have a home, a bunker, a fishing hut and lots of other things. I would be so sad if I had to move. So please forgive me :(

Chundi_Jr

Citizen

Nov 9, 2020
LV

@Revanrose6 Hello? Why has this not been done?

I would like this user removed immediately. @potatoBedwars I will never tolerate the type of behaviour you displayed the other day. It is completely inappropriate and disturbing to make sexually suggestive comments about minors and that is unforgivable to me.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

After looking over the images and considering this deportation request... @potatoBedwars you have 24 hours to give me the coordinates of a chest to move for you and which Nation you'd like it moved to. If you have not done this by that point, I will be issuing the command to ban you from the Nation regardless.

Reactions: Chundi_Jr
Status
Not open for further replies.