Citizen

Dec 18, 2020
LV

Username:
ascendingmine

What are you filing?
Complaint

Who are you complaining about?
Some random dude on 12/26/2020 mined a block under me and let me drown in mining world.

What is your complaint?
Some random dude on 12/26/2020 mined a block under me and let me drown in mining world. He also greifed a community base a lot. I'd like my stuff back and him caught and punished. Only good stuff was a diamond sword with Smite 5 Fire aspect 2 Looting 3 Sweeping edge 3 and unbreaking 3 and a diamond pickaxe with Efficency 4 unbreaking 3 and silk touch. Fishing rod lure 2 luck of the sea 2 and unbreaking 3 the rest was pretty useless so i cant remember the exact details.

Please post any evidence you have.
I didn't take a screenshot but this was the guy who greifed the first time. Both greifs were very similar they destroyed the spawner a bunch i just happened to be their when the dude was greifing for the 2nd time.

Go to #wanted section
Chundi_Jr Yesterday at 5:40 PM
Username: lorddangles
Crime: grief of community spawner
Wanted Since: December 26th, 2020

Additional Information
If u ask someone like bibbity they can tell you that im not lying and that someone did greif the spawner 2 times.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

After checking the death logs and grief logs, I was able to determine that LorddAngles was responsible for your death. Sadly, I am unable to prove what items you had on you at death, nor does he have any of the items you claim to have lost. As such, we will be banning him for murder but are unable to return your items to you.

Locked - LorddAngles Banned for Murder in a NonPvP Area (N2 Laws)

Status
Not open for further replies.