competition for writing the best pab and weird love story 25k

theman12143

Mayor

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
Awards
LV

This competition is who can write the best pab and weird love story (the 2 devs on the server)

what can and cant be added: i dont care what u put make it super graphic or make it humble its up to you :)

How long does it have to be: 300 words+

Due date: 2 weeks

1st gets 50k
2nd 25k
3rd 10k

*might change money into gift cards for server

Last edited:

GIGeorge

Landlord

Demoria
Forum Premium
Nov 18, 2020
LV

Two Developers find themselves working on the most important job of their lives. The job is not merely coding plugins for a server or staying up countless

hours ensuring the Empire continues on. The task they are faced with is the most important of their lives, finding love on Imperia. Pab and Weirdbuilder find

themselves up late on another Monday night. The warm aroma of fresh coffee fills the room of both Developers even though they are miles apart. Pab sits

down at his desk and opens Minecraft along with Discord hoping, wishing, and praying that he will see Weirdbuilder online. He sips his coffee and pulls up

his list of Developer tasks while staring intently at Discord’s Staff Voice Chat. An hour goes by then another and another until it is three in the morning.

Pab begins to doze off while working on plugins and as he slumps back in his chair he hears a familiar sound from Discord. Boo-oop. Weirdbuilder is online

and in the voice chat.

Pab sits up in his chair double checking to be sure he isn’t dreaming. But if it were a dream he would not want to wake. Weirdbuilder throws out some

weird banter and Pab smiles along the whole time. As they talk on voice chat they fly around the lobby testing new cosmetic plugins. Weirdbuilder has the

hearts trail on and the two meet midair while flying and lock eyes. Pab lets go of his W key in an attempt to stop flying but he continues through the air and

accidentally lands a kiss on Weirdbuilder. Pab exclaims, “AH! Sorry! Wait... when did we add a blushing cosmetic?” But there was no blushing cosmetic added.

It was a genuine reaction from Weirdbuilder. As the two sit midair figuring out what comes next, fireworks fill the air and Weirdbuilder reaches out to

hold Pab’s hand. Below the two WierdBuilder and RemovidoA look up with smiles on their face.

wth.jpg

BibbityJo

Citizen

Forum Premium
Oct 16, 2020
LV

In a city, not too far from here, there was an ambitious young lad by the name of Pab. Pab was a good guy; delightful, charming, and honest. He had only recently moved to the city and was looking forward to making some friends. Shortly after arriving, he got a job at a local grocer's called "Stolio's", the owner, Stolio, specialized in the trade of exotic melons. Stolio was very supportive of Pab and they quickly became friends.

The two became regulars at a bar uptown called Nexus, it was a pretty chill place, but not necessarily in the best neighborhood. After a few visits, Pab noticed that the same guy with long blonde hair would sit at the opposite of the bar, frequently meeting his gaze. The unnamed gentleman always sat on his own and constantly checked out his surroundings as if he was expecting someone to appear out of the shadows. This made Pab a bit uneasy, especially after the mystery man appeared one day with a bandaged hand and blackeye, but Stolio reassured him that the bar was a safe place as he had been going there for years.

A few weeks went by with nothing out of the ordinary occurring. The blonde man's hand and eye healed up, he continued to sit in the same spot never doing much but sippin' on what appeared to be whisky with his eyes darting about. Just as Pab had all but forgotten about the man at the other end of the bar, tragedy struck.

Pab & Stolio were up to their usual antics, both tossing back Johnny Walker and shootin' the shit, suddenly, a commotion is heard coming from the back room. Two men tumbled through the door from the back, crashing through a table knocking glasses to the floor. At the same time, another man busts through the front door, shotgun in hand, eyes scanning everyone in the room. Pab, blinking in disbelief and trying to hold himself up on the bar didn't realize that Stolio had run to the other side of the room, seemingly waiting for their new shotgun-toting friend to leave the door long enough for him to sneak out. The grizzly man at the door began shouting at Pab, but in a language he couldn't understand, and for a reason unknown to Pab.

It took Pab what seemed like an eternity to realize he wasn't the one being shouted at, but the blonde man from the other end of the bar had somehow gotten behind him and was holding a blade to the throat of one of the men who came crashing through the back. In one quick motion, the mystery man dropped his knife, shoved the accomplice towards the grizzly man, grabbed Pab by his flannel, and flew out the back. Pab was running before he even realized what had happened. It seemed like they ran for hours, with the unnamed man leading the way, they weaved in and out of crowds, through the entertainment district, and to the docks. Pab collapsed, exhausted, barely able to choke out "what the fuck was that?". The blonde man chuckled, he had somehow already caught his breath and was smiling at Pab. "My name is Weird, WeirdBuilder," he said, "you were meant to get caught in the crossfire, I'm sorry."

"What do you mean 'meant to?' were you planning on being attacked today? Why'd you take me with instead of escaping on your own?" Pab asked. "I'm in a dangerous business, but I couldn't leave you there," Weird said, blushing and no longer making eye contact. "Dangerous business?" asked Pab. "Yes, I do computer work for some questionable people to say the least, and it doesn't always end well." Pab was silent for a moment, he suddenly furrowed his brow and asked "...Why couldn't you leave me? I've never met you." "I've seen you at Nexus for the past few weeks, I've admired you, your smile. I need to know you.." Weird trailed off.

Just then, tires came screeching around the corner, "You coming?" Weird asked, his voice was like a sweet melody. Pab had failed to realize that while chatting, Weird had gotten into a boat and untied it from the dock. "Absolutely," said Pab as he stumbled into the boat, not taking his gaze off Weird. Within seconds, they were flying out of the bay. While Pab was utterly confused and scared, he couldn't help but be mesmerized by Weird and his life of danger and wanted it to be his life too.

**To be continued** (maybe, maybe not).

Lodogg

Citizen

Nov 25, 2020
LV

Two developers, both alike in dignity. In fair Imperia, where we lay our scene. Weird and Pab walk the streets of Imperia side by side. They look around to find things to develop and ignore chat because new people take up too much time. Their real focus is on finding quality relationships with others on the server. What they don’t know is that the best possible relationship to be had is between one another.

The patrol for glitches and bugs is an endless task for the two prestigious developers. The two get bored of their job and walk down an alley. “Oh my god Pab, kiss me.” exclaims Weird. “No dude, we’re on duty. Couldn’t be me, gamer.” says Pab. As they have their exchange of words, _imCj says “Yo you guys are in /ch global wtf?” The two quickly logoff and hide from the public. Because this love is young and fragile.

_imCj is freaking out at this point. Like honestly, who knew the two developers had a secret fling? He jumps back in global and notices its offpeak and no one else was here to see it. As he tries to screenshot chat he gets a message: “Kicked from Server by Weirdbuilder Reason: You’re drunk” And of course no one will believe he was sober and witnessed the event.

Weirdbuilder and Pab rejoin the server and it is safe now because there is only a player count of 2. They finally have time alone to kiss in an alley. Its very romantic, these are the days they develop for. Revan logs on and catches the two kissing as well. “This is a development” says Revan in a monotone voice. Will the lovers ever find peace on Imperia? Why are they forced to develop plugins 24/7 but not to develop their own love?

theman12143

Mayor

Kypros
Nov 12, 2020
Awards
LV

So I have decided 1st place bibbityjo 2nd GIgeorge and 3rd lodogg mag me in game to get ur money