RyRavioli

Citizen

May 29, 2021
Awards
Florida USA
LV

Username:
RyRavioli

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
Missing 7 shulker boxes

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
B4 i went raiding in the end i placed 2 white shulker boxes into one of the storages in my storage room, after raiding the end i had enough shulkers to make 5 more shulker boxes. Placed them in storage before going to bed and now they are missing along with the original 2 i had before raiding, the original 2 i searched all my storages for 20 mins thinking i misplaced them but that wasn't the case, i came to realization that they had also vanished from my storages. In one of the originals i had an enchanted bow and diamond enchanted hoe and some other stuff but cant remember what else i put into in, the other original was empty though. So in total 7 white shulker boxes are missing from my storages.( Edit: The boxed labeled "Valuables" is the infected box that makes my items disappear, just went into nether and silk touched some quartz & gold blocks, stuffed into the storage box and they too vanished...) EB did confirm it. adding to Missing things: Enchanted diamond shovel & had a couple Nethrite scraps or bars idr which one it was. Made a 2nd enchanted diamond hoe before finding out that box was infected and it is also missing.

Evidence:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uyimMwg" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/uyimMwg"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

DrowningInPizza

Cheesiest Lead Admin
LeadAdmin
Admin
Forum Premium
Wiki Team Member
Oct 19, 2020
Awards
LV

This has been resolved in game!

Locked - Resolved