Resolved Bug Report: horses can't go up stairs

RoBuilder15

Citizen

Nov 18, 2020
LV

Username:
rohamm

Please write a brief description of the bug or issue.
horses can't go up stairs

Please describe in detail the bug or issue.
if you ride a horse up stairs it will knock you off

Evidence:
when I ride up stairs i get knocked off

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

After a little further investigating this seems to be due to our anticheat. At this time I am unable to make any changes in that regard, however have found that if you just slow down trying to go up the stairs while on the horse it will no longer have this issue. If anything changes regarding this issue I will let you know here @rohamm

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

@RoBuilder15 there may be a fix for this issue live now, tldr; this has to do with our anticheat, while we are unable to change its restrictions there may now be a patch that solves this issue. If it continues go ahead and post here.

BibbityJo

Citizen

Forum Premium
Oct 16, 2020
LV

@RoBuilder15 there may be a fix for this issue live now, tldr; this has to do with our anticheat, while we are unable to change its restrictions there may now be a patch that solves this issue. If it continues go ahead and post here.
Still not fixed for me :(

Pab_Jr

Developer
Developer
Forum Premium
Oct 12, 2020
Awards
LV

We had to make some changes unfortunately, horses will be better than this morning but equivalent to how they were a few days ago.

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

From what I can tell the horse issue seems to be much improved. Marking this as Resolved for now. If anyone has any issues with them again, they can feel free to post here or make a new bug report.