Entilic

Citizen

Dec 27, 2020
LV

Username:
Entilic

What are you filing?
Ban Appeal

Have you changed your username since you were banned? If so, what is your new username?
no, username Entilic

What were you banned for?
boat flying

Please explain in your own words what rule you violated.
i violated a rule of abusing ingame glitches.

Why should you be unbanned?
i believe i should be unbanned because the ban reason was listed as a hacked client boatfly, and i was not on a hacked client. i was flying a boat, but only by flying off of my base in a birch boat, , at a downwards slope type of ingame glitch. the tree type of ingame glitch i did once and failed the 2nd time.

Additional Information
please don't wipe my inventory. you can wipe my echest, but in my inventory is a few items i owe my freind satisfied_sushi and i promised i'd get it to him. i also was trying to do this farm for him. i am sorry.

Last edited:

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

You've peaked my interest enough. Make a video showing you're not using a hacked client and can still get a boat to fly.

Also, please explain why you would think that we banned flying but it would be okay to abuse a glitch in order to fly? Assuming, again this was bug abuse and not hacking.

Ps: this bug must be replicatable so my devs can look into getting it fixed.

Last edited:

Entilic

Citizen

Dec 27, 2020
LV

well, here's the thing. the one time i did the glitch, i didnt even try. it was accidental, and when i tried to recreate it bc i thought it was cool, i was banned in the matter of seconds. i only thought it would be ok because when i flew off of my base with a boat normally in a regular minecraft way as a way to not trake fall damage, i didnt get banned. i realise that you guys banned flying and thiat this was wrong, and i am sorry. im goin gto try my best to recreate this glitch, although i may not be able to. if i can't, can you give me another way top be unbanned and play with my freinds? also, i edited my appeal because i realize it sounded like i got banned for a failed glitch- although i got banned for attempting the glitch the first time and succeding- i assume it just took him a bit to file the ban. you can talk to DrowningInPizza about it. i think that was him

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

So heres the thing, the only 'boat fly' bug/glitch is for slowing your fall. It is not great but it does do that. Literally flying/going up on the other hand requires a hacked client. My admin watched you for an extend period of time, not 30 seconds. I will be rejecting this appeal as it lacks honesty and personal accountability. I have seen a video of what you've done and. that was not a bug.

Locked and Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.