Mayor

Kypros
Nov 22, 2020
LV

Username:
AJCL

What are you filing?
Ban Appeal

Have you changed your username since you were banned? If so, what is your new username?
No

What were you banned for?
X-Ray

Please explain in your own words what rule you violated.
Gaining an unfair advantage by using external programs

Why should you be unbanned?
Well I will be honest and admit I was x raying to find a double spawner setup because of an arguement with other members in my own nation. However I understand x raying is never an answer especially as I used it to gain a monetary advantage. I have been around for a while and thought I could get help get a spawner setup to spite other members in my nation which is my fault. I truly did not mean to give myself any other advantage that is the reason I decided to take a break from building my farm to try and get a setup for xp after the argument of the public’s spawner. Again I am in no way trying to excuse my actions as I am very much so in the wrong.

Additional Information
I want to apologize to Dip and Revan because of the hard work they put into the server and then have to take time to deal with me. I do apologize and don’t want to fit the cliche but I am definitely done trying to hack and am going to just stick to farming and working on my builds if I am allowed to be back. I do accept full responsibility and hope to be allowed to join the community and want to apologize to all the members and will work to restore my image. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Pixel75

Revanrose6

Owner

Owner
Oct 11, 2020
Awards
LV

The Double Spawner has been removed and upon logging in I will be wiping your Enderchest, Balance, Bank Balance, Exp, and Inventory. AJ, I've known you for a while and as you're aware, I'm quite disappointed in you on this one.

Further, this will be added to your criminal record on your Citizen Record.

Locked and Appeal Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.