Search results

1. RyRavioli

Suggestion: option to disable mining fatigue permantely on island.

Username: RyRavioli What service is your suggestion for? Skyblock What are you suggesting? option to disable mining fatigue permantely on island. Explain in detail what you are suggesting: Make a buyable option or some sort of option to disable mining fatigue from elder guardians...
  2. RyRavioli

Colonist Application: RyRavioli

Username: Raikou_Raine Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Nation are you joining? Kypros Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? Yes
  3. RyRavioli

Resolved Bug Report: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Exp bank bug Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Not able to withdraw EXP, been depositing a ton of EXP the last couple weeks. EXP balance not working either. Idk how much exp i have in total but i know...
  4. RyRavioli

Mayor Application: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ryravioli.1660/ What are you applying for? Mayor Are you applying for a Town now, or a Town Credit for...
  5. RyRavioli

Mayor Application: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ryravioli.1660/ What are you applying for? Mayor Are you applying for a Town now, or a Town Credit for...
  6. RyRavioli

Bug Report: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Missing 20 sheep Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Logged on 15 mins ago and discovered 20 sheep missing from my sheep room. List of sheep colors missing 1 Light Gray 1 Lime green 1 Black 1 Red 1 Magenta 1 Pink...
  7. RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Missing 7 shulker boxes Please describe in detail the bug or issue. B4 i went raiding in the end i placed 2 white shulker boxes into one of the storages in my storage room, after raiding the end i had enough shulkers to...
  8. RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Please write a brief description of the bug or issue. Exp bank bug Please describe in detail the bug or issue. Deposited approximately 42 levels to my exp bank and it gave me 67 exp levels on my hotbar, and my new exp bank balance is 36 exp levels. Evidence...
  9. RyRavioli

Landlord Application: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Please link your Citizen Record: http://talesofimperia.com/forums/index.php?threads/citizen-record-ryravioli.1660/ What are you applying for? Landlord What server will this town be placed on? Nation 2: Rivendell...
  10. RyRavioli

Colonist Application: RyRavioli

Username: RyRavioli Have you read and do you understand the server rules? Yes Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 2: Rivendell Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to...