Search results

1. A

IMPs for Temp Features Discussion

That sounds really interesting ! +1 for me, I'd like to try some feats :)
  2. A

Username Change App: Arhin

Current Username: Arhin What is your new username?: Arhinman Please provide a link to your History on www.Namemc.com https://fr.namemc.com/name/Arhinman Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process? I do understand
  3. A

Colonist Application: Arhinman

Username: Arhinman Have you read and do you understand the server rules? I do Do you have the correct funds for the application? Yes, I have $15,000. Which Colony or Nation are you joining? Nation 1: Figos Do you understand that this application may take up to 5 days to process...
  4. A

Suggestion: Buy custom tools , armor make a admin shop or server shop on all server it can be small at start ?

Very huge -1 for both having vanilla + tools and for being able to buy tools in server shops
  5. A

Suggestion: Price for honey-related goods, and goods more generally

This thread is quite old, but since it as no official answer yet, I think I should post on this one instead of creating a new one. I do think having prices on honey items could be interesting. Farming bees is fun and hard (especially since they sleep during the night, and doing a farm in the...